What's this ?
Round slider (also can call as Circular slider, Radial slider) is a jQuery plugin that allows the user to select a value or range of values.
Not only a round slider, it supports the quarter, half and pie circle shapes also.
Why this ?
While roaming on web, found that many of the people need a perfect slider with circular path. But most of them didn't satisfied with the solutions available, so roundSlider will solve that.
- No need of images, pure JS and CSS code only
- Great look and feel
- Very easy customizable through CSS
- Supports all CSS3 animations
- Range slider support
- Linear step increment
- Touch support
- Keyboard support
- Mouse scroll support
- Open source (under MIT licence)
As roundSlider constructs based on some CSS3 styles such as border-radius, transformation etc., so it supports all the major browsers which are supports these styles, including mobile devices also.
* In IE9 the animation not supported, since it doesn't support the CSS3 transition effects.